One unique feature of our bellows is the multi-layer and high pressure resistance that we use in the valve seal.
The bellows are made of multi-layers of stainless steel, and the maximum could be seven layers which provide high flexibility and longer cycle life for the bellows and bellows assembly.
The bellows are designed to withstand external pressure, and the design pressure class is one and a half times of that of nominal pressure class.
The bellows assembly are mainly used on shutoff valve, gate valve and regulating valve and the typical type of bellows assembly and parameters please refer to our specification data sheet. We could design and produce the bellows and bellows assemblies with flanges according to the requirement from the customers.
The products could be used on bellows-type cut off valve, bellows-type gate valve and bellows-type regulating valve.
2. Bellows ID: 4mm - 260mm
3. Nominal Diameter of Valve ( mm ): DN15 - DN250
4. Nominal Pressure Class ( MPa ): PN1.6, PN2.5, PN4.0, PN6.4, PN10.0, PN14.0 (Max pressure over 70MPa)
4. Operation Temperature: -253 º C - 650º C
5. Movement: The design movement ( compression ) is larger than the minimum movement while turning on the valve.
6. Cycle Life: The cycle life is over 5000 cycles under nominal pressure and movement.
7. Material: 1Cr18Ni9Ti, 0Cr18Ni9, 00cr17ni14mo2